- Workstation with Vise (82-612E)
- Hand Tool Package (41204)
- Reusable Components Package (17473)
- Consumable Package (17475)
- Conduit Bending Machine Unit (17477)
- Computer (see Computer Requirements)
- Electricity (208 VAC/60 Hz/3 phase)
- Spare Parts Kit (23147)
Amatrol’s Electrical Power Distribution Learning System (85-MT7B) teaches a broad range of electrical advanced manufacturing skills, such as installing, maintaining, and troubleshooting modern power distribution systems that require skills ranging from setting up basic raceways to selecting appropriate over-current protection for sensitive equipment.
The 85-MT7B includes a mobile workstation with a configurable frame and junction boxes, a bus bar with two bus plugs, lockout/tagout, two motors (5 Hp 3-Phase and 1/3 Hp 3-Phase), and a conduit sample kit with five types of conduit. Learners will study industry-relevant skills including how to prepare, cut, bend, and connect conduit; handle advanced raceways; and select wire sizing and types. This system uses industrial-quality components to help learners become better prepared for what they will encounter on the job, as well as to withstand frequent use.