- Hand Tool Package (41201)
- Photo Tachometer (18414)
- Computer (see Computer Requirements)
- Electricity (208 VAC/60 Hz/3 phase)
- Learning System Available with Either Regular Banana Leads (85-MT2) or Sheathed Banana Leads (85-MT2SL)
- DC Generators Learning System (85-MT2B)
- Alternators/Synchronous Motors Learning System (85-MT2C)
- Wound Rotor Motor Learning System (85-MT2D)
- Motor Troubleshooting Learning System (85-MT2E)
- Mobile Technology Workstation (82-610)
Amatrol’s Basic Electrical Machines Learning System (85-MT2) teaches electric machines commonly found in industrial, commercial, and residential applications: single phase AC motors, three-phase AC electric motors, and DC electric motors. Learners practice industry-relevant skills including operation, installation, analyzing performance, industrial motor wiring, and selecting electric machines for various applications.
The 85-MT2 features a number of industrial machines, including an AC multi-purpose single phase motor, a split phase motor, a DC motor/generator, and a 3-phase induction motor. This learning system also includes an integrated base test unit, lead set, prony brake, handheld clamp-on multimeter, handheld digital multimeter, world-class curriculum, and a student reference guide. This system uses industrial quality wiring schematic components both to help learners become better prepared for what they will encounter on the job and to withstand frequent use.