- Mechatronics Learning System (Allen-Bradley) (870-AB53A)
- Mechatronics Configuration including the 87-MS7 Station
- Smart Factory Ethernet (87-ENAB53B)
- Mechatronics HMI Terminal (87-HMIAB53A)
- Cloud Hosting (87-CLD1)
- Amatrol Smart Factory Start-Up (90-START4.2)
- Computer: See requirements
The Smart Factory manufacturing execution training systems feature real-world equipment learners will encounter on the job, including a dual automatic parts feeder and manufacturing execution software. The systems combine hands-on skills practice with in-depth multimedia curriculum for a well-rounded learning experience that will prepare learners to make an immediate impact in the technologically-advanced Smart Factory environments of the present and future.