A sample copy of the Mechatronics (AB CompactLogix L16 / Studio 5000) Student Reference Guide is also included with the system for your evaluation. Sourced from the system’s curriculum, the Student Reference Guide takes the entire series’ technical content contained in the learning objectives and combines them into one perfectly-bound book. Student Reference Guides supplement this course by providing a condensed, inexpensive reference tool that learners will find invaluable once they finish their training making it the perfect mechatronics course takeaway.
- Amatrol Smart Factory Start-Up Services (90-START4.2)
- Computer: See requirements
- One (1) Mechatronics Learning System (870-AB53A or 870-S715)
- One (1) Smart Factory Network Communications Learning System (87-ENAB53B or 87-ENS715)
- One (1) Mechatronics Station (87-MS series)
- One (1) Smart Factory Sensor Learning System (87-SN series)
- Cloud Hosting (87-CLD1) Annually after First Year of Use
This system teaches the use of web-based production control, scheduling, and monitoring in a Smart Factory environment to efficiently oversee automated manufacturing processes.
The Smart Factory manufacturing execution training systems feature real-world scenarios learners will encounter on the job, including a dual automatic parts feeder and manufacturing execution software. The systems provide in-depth multimedia curriculum for a well-rounded learning experience that will prepare learners to make an immediate impact in the technologically-advanced Smart Factory environments of the present and future.