- Model 88-F1 Parts Feeder
- Model 88-200-1 Flexible Workstation or equivalent
- Model 88-P1 Basic Rectangular Parts Set
- Model 88-AW1-A Application Workcell Package, Level 1
- Electrical Power: 1-Phase, 115 VAC, 60 Hz, 6 Amps or 1-Phase, 230 VAC, 50 Hz, 6 Amps
- Model 88-LC1-A Robotic Conveyor Module
- Hand Tool Set or equivalent
Amatrol’s Pegasus II Robotic Learning System (880-RA21B) teaches articulated arm servo robotics and how it’s applied in industrial tasks like assembly, material handling, machine tending, gluing, and inspection. This Pegasus Robotic training system includes 5-axis articulated servo robot arm with a 360 degree work envelope, industrial controller, and state-of-the-art teach pendant which are used to practice over 140 executable commands using the powerful MCL II language.
The Pegasus Robotic training also includes world-class curriculum which covers major topic areas like basic robot operation and programming to accomplish hands-on skills such as jogging a servo robot using the teach pendant, entering and editing a basic robot program, and designing a robot program to perform a basic material handling task. The combination of theoretical knowledge and hands-on practice allows learners to gain both conceptual and practical knowledge, which broadens their competency in robotic applications. This is just one reason why Amatrol is the world-leader in skills-based, interactive technical learning.