- Mechatronics Learning System - AB CompactLogix L16 (870-AB53A)
- One or more Mechatronics Stations (87-MS1 - 87 MS7)
- FactoryTalk View Studio — ME Software (82-711)
- Mechatronics Ethernet Learning System (87-ENAB53A)
- Computer: See requirements
Amatrol’s Mechatronics HMI Terminal Learning System – CompactLogix L16 (87-HMIAB53A) teaches learners how to use a human-machine interface (HMI) to control and monitor an automated line. Used in conjunction with Amatrol’s 870 Mechatronics stations with Allen-Bradley CompactLogix L16 programmable logic controllers, this HMI terminal training system will teach current or future machine operators, maintenance technicians, and supervisory personnel how to use an HMI to control and monitor the status of a machine or process.
The system features a PanelView Plus 600 HMI with a 6” screen, an HMI terminal module, an Ethernet cable, and a workstation pedestal mounting module. Also included are an Instructor’s Guide, an Installation Guide, and a three-part Student Learning Activity Packet containing a comprehensive curriculum focused on relevant HMI knowledge and hands-on skills. The curriculum is also available in an optional eBook format.