- PID Controller Module (T5552-C1-A)
- Mobile Technology Workstation (82-610)
- Hand Tool Package (41205)
- Computer (see Computer Requirements)
- Electricity (120 VAC/60 Hz/1 phase)
- Compressed Air (100 psi)
- Water Source
- Learning System Available Without Troubleshooting (T5552)
- Smart Flow Transmitter Learning System (T5552-F1)
- Ultrasonic Liquid Level Learning System (T5552-L1)
- Foundation Fieldbus Process Control 1 Learning System (T5552-FF1)
- HART Process Control 1 Learning System (T5552-H1)
- Process Visualization Control 1 Learning System (T5552-S1)
- Connection Kit (33278) (Required to Connect Two Systems)
Process control systems, also known as process instrumentation systems, are used in power generation, petrochemicals, manufacturing, and other industries to provide precise control of liquids and gases. Amatrol’s Level and Flow Process Control Troubleshooting Learning System (T5552F) teaches calibration, installation, operation, and troubleshooting of flow and liquid level process control systems and components. The system uses industry-standard components mounted and plumbed in a closed-loop circuit to provide learners with the opportunity to practice manual and automatic control of a process instrumentation system by controlling the water flow rate between two tanks or the liquid level in one tank.
Amatrol’s Level and Flow Process Control Troubleshooting training system uses FaultPro, the industry’s only electronic troubleshooting system, to offer hands-on troubleshooting skills like in-circuit component testing methods and universal digital controller troubleshooting. The system also includes the industry’s best hands-on process control troubleshooting training, covering thirty-six (36) electrical faults, six (6) mechanical faults, PID controller programming errors, flow transmitter programming errors, and I/P converter calibration errors.