- Base System: Level and Flow Process Control Troubleshooting Learning System (T5552F)
- Portable PLC Learning System - Allen-Bradley CompactLogix (990-PAB53A)
- Orifice Plate Flow Transducer (T5552-F1C)
- Studio 5000 PLC Programming Software (82-800 or 82-800-I)
- Computer (see Computer Requirements) with Ethernet port
- Electrical (100-240V/50-60Hz/1ph)
Amatrol’s Foundation Fieldbus Process Control 1 Learning System – AB L16 (T5552-FF1A) adds to the T5552F Level and Flow Process Control Troubleshooting Learning System and the 990-PAB53A Portable PLC Learning System - Allen-Bradley CompactLogix to teach a popular industrial method for calibrating and troubleshooting valves and transmitters connected to a network.
Foundation Fieldbus is an all-digital, multi-drop communication system used for basic and advanced flow control, temperature control, and tank level control utilized primarily in places like oil refineries, chemical plants, and paper mills. Specifically, this learning system covers key Foundation Fieldbus proces control topics, including an overview of industrial network communication technology, H1 wiring and connections, device configuration, and field device calibration and operation.