- Single-Loop PID Controller Module (T5553-C1-A) OR Dual-Loop PID Controller Module (T5553-C2-A)
- Mobile Technology Workstation (82-610)
- Hand Tool Package (41205)
- Computer (see Computer Requirements)
- Electricity (208 VAC/60 Hz/3 phase)
- Compressed Air (100 psi)
- Water Source
Amatrol’s Temperature Process Control Learning System (T5553) teaches learners how to install, calibrate, operate, adjust, and tune thermal process control systems in a wide variety of industrial applications, including food processing, chemical manufacturing, and bio-technology. Process control systems provide precise control of liquids and gases.
The Temperature Process Control training system features a heavy-duty, welded-steel workstation with industrial-quality components, which are mounted and plumbed in two water flow circuits, a process loop, and a heating loop that controls the temperature of water flowing in the process loop. All electrical components are connected to the control panel to allow learners to measure signals and connect the devices in a wide variety of control configurations, including PID control, on/off control, and manual control.