- Base System: Level and Flow Process Control Troubleshooting Learning System (T5552F)
- Pitot Tube Flow Transducer (T5552-F1A)
- Venturi Flow Transducer (T5552-F1B)
- Orifice Plate Flow Transducer (T5552-F1C)
- Computer (see Computer Requirements)
- None (see required base system's utility requirements)
Amatrol’s Smart Flow Transmitter Learning System (T5552-F1) adds to the Level and Flow Process Control Troubleshooting training system (T5552F) to teach hands-on differential pressure flow skills. It provides a 4-20 mA feedback signal that is proportional to the flow rate measured by transducers, transmitters, flow sensors, and more.
This Smart Flow Transmitter Learning System features interactive multimedia curriculum, a student reference guide, smart flow transmitter, and differential pressurization transmitter manifold. Learners can practice hands-on skills like measuring flow using an orifice plate flow sensor and a differential pressure flow transmitter; measuring flow using a pitot tube flow sensor and a differential pressure flow transmitter; and constructing and operating a flow control loop using a differential pressure sensor.