- Single-Loop PID Controller Module (T5554-C1-A) OR Dual-Loop PID Controller Module (T5554-C2-A)
- Mobile Technology Workstation (82-610)
- Holding Tank Chemicals
- pH Test Strips
- Electricity (120 VAC/60 Hz/1 phase)
- Water Source
- Computer to Access Online eBook (see Computer Requirements)
- Three-Channel Data Acquisition Learning System (T5554-R1A)
- Advanced pH Control Module (T5554A1A)
- Advanced Analytical Control Module (T5554A2B)
- Classic Glass Probe Module (T5554A3)
- Analytical Process Control eBook (E33303)
- Connection Kit (33278) (Required to Connect Two Systems)
Amatrol’s Analytical Process Control Learning System (T5554) teaches knowledge and skills essential for controlling and modifying the chemical properties of a substance, which is important to industries such as pharmaceuticals, foods and beverages, and refineries. The system allows learners to explore a wide range of topics, including analytical process control, pH electrodes, pH meters and transmitters, loop controllers, and more!
The Analytical Process Control training system includes a tabletop workstation with a control panel, PLC interface, and industrial pumps, tanks, and piping. Learners will use these components to perform hands-on skills, such as manually setting and controlling an electronic metering pump, testing the pH of a solution using pH test strips, and connecting and operating a continuous loop pH control system. These skills will prepare learners for industrial process applications they’ll encounter on the job.