A sample copy of the Data Acquisition Learning System’s Student Reference Guide is also included with the system for your evaluation. Student Reference Guides supplement this course by providing a condensed, inexpensive reference tool that learners will find invaluable once they finish their training making it the perfect course takeaway.
- Computer: See Computer Requirements
- One of the following:
- Alternative Energy Learning System - Wind and Solar (850-AEC)
- Alternative Energy Learning System - Solar (850-AES)
- Alternative Energy Learning System - Wind (850-AEW)
- Electricity (120 VAC/60 Hz/1 phase)
Within the renewable energy field, data acquisition is utilized by using sensors to monitor voltage and current in various parts of both wind and solar circuits. Amatrol's Data Acquisition Learning System - Solar & Wind (85-ADA1) covers major data acquisition topics, starting with the basics such as components, function, and operation and then explains how data is collected and analyzed.