- Mechanical Drives 1 Learning System (970-ME1)
- Mobile Technology Workstation with Maple Top (82-612) or equivalent (for performing belt removal and installation)
- See required base system's utility requirements.
- Fits with base unit, 970-ME1 (30-in. W x 40-in. H x 48-in. L)
- Machine Tool Chip Conveyor eBook Curriculum (E19161)
Amatrol’s Machine Tool Chip Conveyor Learning System (97-ME4E) adds to Mechanical Drives training (970-ME1) to teach chip conveyor installation, operation, adjustment, conveyor belt removal, conveyor maintenance, and conveyor troubleshooting. Machine tool chip conveyors carry metal chips produced by machine tools and use heavy-duty steel link belts usually arranged in a serpentine shape.
The 97-ME4E trainer features an endless belt, manual start/stop control, electric motor drive, safety guards, and more! Learners use these components to study the operation, installation, construction, cleaning, and troubleshooting a chip conveyor. Amatrol uses components found on-the-job in order to give learners the best opportunity to build confidence and industrial competencies.