87-TMS4F shown with 87-TMS1, 87-TMS2, 87-TMS3, 88-200-4, (3) 870-PTAB82, and additional options.
- Tabletop Mechatronics Learning System (870-PTAB82)
- Mobile Workstation (88-200-4)
- 16'W x 8.2'D footprint to accommodate safety scanner
- Knowledge of basic FANUC programming
- 45060 Retrofit Kit (only if 87-TMS1-3 shipped prior to 2/12/20)
- Electric: 120 VAC/60 Hz/1 phase
- Compressed air
Available exclusively to secondary and post-secondary educational organizations.
The FANUC Robot Station Learning System - Tabletop Mechatronics (87-TMS4F) integrates a FANUC 200iD 6-axis articulated arm servo robot station to Amatrol’s Tabletop Mechatronics Learning System.
This FANUC Robot Station training system teaches the concepts of servo robot material handling using a FANUC robot to retrieve parts from three sliding chutes on Tabletop Mechatronics’ Station 3 (87-TMS3) and places them in the gravity feeder on Station 1 (87-TMS1) or in one of the bins mounted on the end of the workstation (88-200). This operation provides a continuous loop system or a means to transfer parts out of the system.