- Electrical (208V/60Hz/3ph)
- Hand Tool Package (41213)
- Corrosion Inhibitor (18619) strongly recommended
- Multiple Pump Learning System (95-PM1-A)
- Turbine Pump Training (95-PM1-B)
- Diaphragm Pump Learning System (95-PM1-C)
- Peristaltic Pump Training System (95-PM1-D)
- Piston Pump Training (95-PM1-E)
- Gear Pump Training (95-PM1-F)
- Magnetic Pump Training System (95-PM1-G)
- Centrifugal Pump with Stuffing Box Training System (95-PM1-H)
The model 950-PM1 Centrifugal Pumps Learning System teaches skills related to centrifugal pumps training, which are used in almost every industry to transfer non-hydraulic fluids of various types from one place to another. Students learn a comprehensive set of industry-relevant skills including how to operate, install, maintain, troubleshoot, analyze performance, and select centrifugal pumps as well as system design.
The model 950-PM1 includes a centrifugal pump, mobile test workstation, student learning materials for both theory and lab, and teacher’s guide. This centrifugal pumps operation and maintenance training system uses industrial quality components such as a cast iron centrifugal pump to help students become better prepared for what they will encounter on the job.