- Programmable Controller Troubleshooting Workstation (890-PECB)
- RS Logix 5000 PLC Programming Software for Education (82-800) (or 82-800-I for all other organizations)
- Router (if using more than one 890-AB5500 on the same network)
- Computer (see Computer Requirements)
- See 890-PECB for utility requirements.
- PLC Analog Application Learning System (89-AS-AB5500)
- PLC EtherNet Learning System for ControlLogix (89-EN-AB5500)
- PanelView Plus Learning System - AB ControlLogix (89-PVAB5500)
- PLC Process Control Training - AB and Siemens (99-PCAB53A/99-PCS712/89-PC-AB5500)
- PLC Troubleshooting Training System - Allen-Bradley ControlLogix Programming (890-AB5500)
Amatrol’s PLC Troubleshooting Learning System - AB ControlLogix (890-AB5500) teaches troubleshooting, programming, and applications of Allen-Bradley’s ControlLogix PLC. The programmable controller is considered by many to be the most important development ever in industrial automation, because it is a prepackaged, industrially-hardened computer that can be quickly programmed to control a wide range of industrial processes and machines. The A-B ControlLogix training system adds to the Programmable Controller Troubleshooting Workstation (890-PECB) and also requires a computer and RS Logix 5000 PLC programming software.
The A-B ControlLogix training system includes an Allen-Bradley PLC with ControlLogix 5000 processor, an I/O Connector Kit, and a Fault Insertion Engineering Integration and Connector Kit. These components will be used to cover a wide variety of PLC topics, applications, and skills, such as PLC operation, communications, programming, motor control, I/O interfacing, timer and counter instructions, and systems and I/O troubleshooting. The ControlLogix 5000 is a PLC that learners will actually find in automated manufacturing facilities and other industrial settings, so the skills and knowledge that they gain from the A-B ControlLogix training system will be directly applicable to real-world environments.