- Two (2) Programmable Controller Troubleshooting Workstations (890-PECB)
- Two (2) PLC Troubleshooting Learning System - AB ControlLogix (890-AB5500)
- Computer (see Computer Requirements)
- See base systems for utility requirements
- Programmable Controllers (EtherNet) eBooks
- PLC ControlNet Learning System (89-CN-AB5500)
Amatrol’s PLC EtherNet Training System (89-EN-AB5500) teaches the fundamentals and troubleshooting of industrial communications networks using EtherNet/IP. EtherNet/IP has become very popular as an industrial communications network, offering high data transfer speed, flexibility of communicating on both the Enterprise level and the Automation and Control level, and a choice of vendors when purchasing equipment. It is important for technicians to understand different types of networks and their operation to be able to install and troubleshoot not only networks, but also the interconnections to the PLCs.
The main components of the 89-EN-AB5500 are two EtherNet/IP PLC modules and two EtherNet 5-port switches. Learners will use these components with additional required learning systems including the PLC Troubleshooting Learning System – AB ControlLogix (890-AB5500) to practice fundamentals such as: basic PLC operation and programming, motor control, event sequencing, I/O interfacing and testing, process control, and material transfer. Amatrol uses industrial-quality components for durability to stand up to frequent use and so that learners can get real-world experience with components that they’ll actually see in the field.