- RS Logix 5000 PLC Programming Software (82-8RSMI) or RS Logix 5000 Mini PLC Programming Software (82-8RSM) (Optional: RS Logix 5000 PLC Programming Software for Education (82-800 or 82-800-I))
- FactoryTalk View ME Programming Software (82-711)
- Router (if using more than one 990-PAB53AF on the same network)
- Computer (see Computer Requirements)
- Electricity (100-240V/50-60Hz/1ph)
- Mobile Technology Workstation (82-610)
Amatrol’s Portable PLC Troubleshooting Learning System - AB CompactLogix L16 (990-PAB53AF) teaches programmable logic controller (PLC) programming, operation, and applications used throughout industry. The system also utilizes FaultPro, the industry’s premier computer-based fault insertion system. FaultPro enables learners to develop key PLC troubleshooting skills, such as PLC input and output testing, software testing, and application troubleshooting.
This portable system provides hands-on experience with real-world components, including the powerful Allen-Bradley L16 CompactLogix 5300 PLC, a PanelView Plus terminal, an Ethernet Switch, an I/O Simulator, five application circuits, and a master control relay circuit. Learners will study industry-relevant applications and troubleshooting skills that will build a strong foundation for a successful career in a variety of industries.