- Two (2) Programmable Controller Troubleshooting Workstations (890-PECB)
- Two (2) PLC Troubleshooting Learning System - AB ControlLogix (890-AB5500)
- PLC Ethernet Learning System (89-EN-AB5500)
- RSNetworx Programming Software for ControlNet (82-708)
- Computer (see Computer Requirements)
- See base systems for utility requirements.
- Programmable Controllers (ControlNet) eBooks (E40665)
Amatrol | 890-PECB
Amatrol | 890-AB5500
- AB ControlLogix
Amatrol | 89-EN-AB5500
The PLC ControlNet eBook curriculum adds to the PLC Troubleshooting Learning System to teach the fundamentals and troubleshooting of industrial communications networks using ControlNet, a popular ControlLogix control network. ControlNet is a high-speed deterministic network for transferring both scheduled and unscheduled messages on the same cable. The rapid exchange of data between departments within a manufacturing facility has become an integral part of the production process. Technicians must be able to understand, install and troubleshoot these networks.