- Hand Tool Package (41220)
- Hydraulic Oil (16393 or 16391)
- Computer (see Computer Requirements)
- Add optional 85-BH Basic Hydraulics to allow simultaneous hydraulic work on both sides of bench
- Electricity (110-220 VAC/50-60 Hz/1 phase)
Amatrol’s Basic Hydraulics Training System – Double Sided A-Frame Bench with Two Hydraulic Manifolds (850-HD1) features one set of basic hydraulics panels with the option to add another set to the opposite side to double your training capacity. This basic hydraulics training system introduces industry-relevant hydraulic skills while showing learners how to operate, install, design, and troubleshoot basic hydraulics for various applications.
The 850-HD1 includes a controls technology workbench, a hydraulic power unit, and one set of basic hydraulic panels. The system’s industrial-grade hydraulic training components provide learners with real-world experience they would normally only attain on the job. The system also has ample storage slots for additional hydraulic and pneumatic panels that can be added to the system to teach more advanced skills.