- Learning system that uses refrigerant R-134a (T7082, T7082A, T7045, or customer supplied system)
- Customer supplied R-134a refrigerant & recovery tank
- Computer: See requirements
- Instructor with EPA 608 Certification for United States customers or equivalent protocol for local authorities outside the US
- Electric: 120 VAC/60 Hz/1 phase
Also Available for R-410a refrigerant (T7032)
Amatrol’s Refrigerant Recovery and Charging Learning System for R-134a (T7031) teaches aspiring HVACR technicians the critical hands-on skills they need to succeed on the job. Learners will work with real equipment, such as: a recovery machine, manifold gauges, submersible cooler, temperature probe, filter dryer, low side liquid charger, vacuum pump, and micron vacuum gauge.
In addition to developing hands-on skills with real equipment, learners will use Amatrol’s interactive multimedia eLearning curriculum to cover a wide variety of relevant refrigerant recovery and charging topics, including: refrigerant fundamentals, leak detection, pressure and temperature measurement, refrigerant recovery and recycling, and refrigerant charging.