Amatrol offers comprehensive oil and gas maintenance and troubleshooting training across a wide variety of areas. Learners will benefit greatly from Amatrol’s unique combination of in-depth curriculum, industrial-quality training equipment, eLearning, virtual simulations, and computer-based fault insertion. With more than 30 years’ experience, Amatrol remains the world leader in technical training solutions.
Amatrol’s oil and gas training builds job-ready, hands-on skills through in-depth curriculum and industrial-quality equipment. Learners will study and practice skills in a wide variety of industrial areas. Click the links below for more details on a particular category, or check out our Oil and Gas Industry Resources Chart.
Amatrol’s peerless interactive multimedia eLearning curriculum utilizes text with voiceovers, pictures, videos, stunning 3D animations, and interactive quizzes and reviews that engage learners in theoretical knowledge and concepts to provide oil & gas courses online. This thorough, detailed curriculum begins with the basics and advances to complex concepts. These courses provide 24/7 access through our eLearning web portal so you can train whenever you need. Through partnerships with key industry leaders and leading educators, Amatrol developed the right balance of knowledge to train learners to work in their chosen field.
Amatrol’s virtual training systems combine interactive multimedia with virtual simulators to teach a wide range of technical skills. Amatrol’s virtual simulators expertly replicate hands-on equipment with industrial realism and skill-building, mirroring the actual Amatrol training equipment, so that learners can perform the same tasks using virtual training systems that they would using Amatrol learning systems. Benefits of Amatrol’s virtual training systems include reducing initial program startup costs, requiring less classroom space, and offering seamless integration with Amatrol’s hardware systems if they are added in the future.
Amatrol’s FaultPro, a computer-based fault insertion system used on several troubleshooting simulators, allows for the automatic insertion of faults to teach learners troubleshooting skills without the risk of damaging the equipment. FaultPro is also used by instructors to instantly set and tailor faults to identify a learner’s weaknesses and turn them into strengths. Amatrol is the only manufacturer of technical training equipment to offer automatic fault insertion. In addition to automatic fault insertion, Amatrol incorporates many types of applications and load devices, both inertial and friction types, to help teach troubleshooting under realistic industrial conditions. Extensive instrumentation is used to measure torque, speed, current, pressure, flow, and voltage, further enhancing the troubleshooting learning experience for students.
Strong Customer Support
Your success is our success. That’s our philosophy and commitment to all of our customers. We put that philosophy into action by offering extensive instructor training and strong technical support to help you transform your vision into reality.
- Electrical Motor Control (85-MT5)
- Electrical Control Wiring (850-MT6B)
- Electrical Motor Control 2 (85-MT5A-F)
- Programmable Controllers
- Allen-Bradley 890-AB5500 with 890-PECB or 990-PAB53AF
- Siemens 890-S7300 with 890-PECB or 990-PS712F
- Power and Control Electronics (990-ELE1)
- ControlNet (89-CN-AB5500)
- Data Highway Ethernet (89-EN-AB5500)
- Profibus (89-DP-S7300)
- PLC Analog Control (89-AS)
- PLC Process Control (89-PC-AB5500)
- Device Level Networks (89-ASIS7, 89-RIO-S7), PLC Operator Interface (89-HMIS7A, 89-PVAB5500)
- Intermediate Hydraulics (85-IH or 990-IH)
- Electro-Fluid Power (85-EH)
- Electronic Sensors (85-SN1)
- Intermediate Pneumatics (85-IP or 990-PN1)
- Pneumatic Fitting Construction (94-PFC-1)
- Mechanical Drives 2 (97-ME2)
- Rigging 1 (950-RGB1)
- Mechanical Drives 3 (97-ME3)
- Central Lubrication (950-CL1)
- Mechanical Drives 4 (97-ME4)
- Rigging 2 (95-RGB2)
- Rigging 3 (95-RGB3)
- Conveyors (97-ME4-D & E)
- Centrifugal Pumps (950-PM1)
- Multiple Stage Pumps (95-PM1-A)
- Non-Hydraulic Pumps (95-PM1B-H) (See “Product Options” section of 950-HM1 page)
- Vibration Analysis (95-ME5AI)
- Mathematics (MXMA101)
- Principles of Advanced Manufacturing (MXAM101)
- Communication Skills (MXPD101)
- Conflict Resolution (MXPD102)
- Working in Groups (MXPD103)