Strength is a word commonly associated with steel, the backbone of modern infrastructure. Strength is also synonymous with Amatrol, the world’s leader in interactive training for industry.
Amatrol’s iron and steel training program combines maintenance technician training courses with world-class simulators featuring industry-standard components, so that learners are prepared for successful iron and steel careers at foundries and related plants. Amatrol offers an unrivaled pairing of theoretical depth and breadth and hands-on skills in areas such as electrical, fluid power, mechanical, electronics, and many more!
Amatrol’s peerless interactive multimedia eLearning curriculum utilizes text with voiceovers, pictures, videos, stunning 3D animations, and interactive quizzes and reviews that engage learners in theoretical knowledge and concepts to provide iron & steel training courses online. This thorough, detailed curriculum begins with the basics and advances to complex concepts. These courses provide 24/7 access through our eLearning web portal so you can train whenever you need. Through partnerships with key industry leaders and leading educators, Amatrol developed the right balance of knowledge to train learners to work in their chosen field.
Amatrol’s virtual training systems combine interactive multimedia with virtual simulators to teach a wide range of technical skills. Amatrol’s virtual simulators expertly replicate hands-on equipment with industrial realism and skill-building, mirroring the actual Amatrol training equipment, so that learners can perform the same tasks using virtual training systems that they would using Amatrol learning systems. Benefits of Amatrol’s virtual training systems include reducing initial program startup costs, requiring less classroom space, and offering seamless integration with Amatrol’s hardware systems if they are added in the future.
Amatrol’s FaultPro, a computer-based fault insertion system used on several troubleshooting simulators, allows for the automatic insertion of faults to teach learners troubleshooting skills without the risk of damaging the equipment. FaultPro is also used by instructors to instantly set and tailor faults to identify a learner’s weaknesses and turn them into strengths. Amatrol is the only manufacturer of technical training equipment to offer automatic fault insertion. In addition to automatic fault insertion, Amatrol incorporates many types of applications and load devices, both inertial and friction types, to help teach troubleshooting under realistic industrial conditions. Extensive instrumentation is used to measure torque, speed, current, pressure, flow, and voltage, further enhancing the troubleshooting learning experience for students.
Strong Customer Support
Your success is our success. That’s our philosophy and commitment to all of our customers. We put that philosophy into action by offering extensive instructor training and strong technical support to help you transform your vision into reality.
- AC/DC Electrical Systems (990-ACDC1)
- Basic Wiring (950-ELF1)
- Electrical Relay Control (990-EC1)
- Rotating Machines (85-MT2)
- Electrical Motor Control (85-MT5)
- Electrical Control Wiring (850-MT6B)
- Electrical Motor Control 2 (85-MT5A-F)
- Programmable Controllers
- Allen-Bradley 890-AB5500 with 890-PECB or 990-PAB53AF
- Siemens 890-S7300 with 890-PECB or 990-PS712F
- Power and Control Electronics (990-ELE1)
- ControlNet (89-CN-AB5500)
- Data Highway Ethernet (89-EN-AB5500)
- Profibus (89-DP-S7300)
- PLC Analog Control (89-AS)
- PLC Process Control (89-PC-AB5500)
- Intermediate Hydraulics (85-IH or 990-IH)
- Electro-Fluid Power (85-EH)
- Electronic Sensors (85-SN1)
- Intermediate Pneumatics (85-IP or 990-PN1)
- Pneumatic Fitting Construction (94-PFC-1)
- Mechanical Drives 2 (97-ME2)
- Rigging 1 (950-RGB1)
- Mechanical Drives 3 (97-ME3)
- Central Lubrication (950-CL1)
- Mechanical Drives 4 (97-ME4)